Re: [hatari-devel] error reading video counter on TT since commit 5316b4081e9d3

Le 24/07/2022 à 08:31, Thomas Huth a écrit :

Looks good! ... but now I wonder whether we have an issue here in Falcon
mode, too? Since VIDEL_VideoRasterHBL() does not take nStartHBL into account
yet?

VIDEL_VideoRasterHBL() does a "+=" every HBL, starting from Video_GetScreenBaseAddr() so it should be good too (but this means it increments videl.videoRaster on every HBL, even those where we only display border and counter should not increment ; if so that's a small bug that could be improved later)