Re: [hatari-devel] error reading video counter on TT since commit 5316b4081e9d3

Le 23/07/2022 à 12:28, Thomas Huth a écrit :

I already jumped the gun and committed the quick fix to get Hextracker
working again (since it's really a trivial change). Agreed that this could
use more precision, especially also for the enhanced resolutions of the TT,
or course.

I will have a look if you don't plan doing it youself ? (I think I can
patch it today)

If you've got some spare time and motivation for implementing a better
solution, that would be very welcome!

I pushed an improved version that uses the value of nHBL to compute the video address, which should be much closer to real HW (it won't work when mixing different resolutions on the same screen, but it should be good enough for most cases)