|Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon app tests|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon app tests
- From: Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 10:28:57 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=free.fr; s=smtp-20201208; t=1655540937; bh=6hbgvaUtIilel5WDCc4wXdmP5gCAbPbbQb1uXhytYP8=; h=Date:Subject:To:References:From:In-Reply-To:From; b=Hp3H+YZqxCqaOnETk8pMslgzUIzBE4FdPd80B/DnV8hVhe78MFeYg8Y7F8gNiJOT0 PTEJXgpWVAaL4ExkGZQGrRJsb5B12YqOXhB4JxlORhHktmY31Hbwb4+wHlEhwpC5jH QfuNHBqqwdxsyGzXCFIDzyw89QB9+FhVYfe8S+BLpXZqj2LausHk70Wk+W+BGhN1Wb o0JPkN3fWh4HE6tf0qDDUmlzjbNITjsqR385YDheY58F6g/UIyj/PaTf9SJ7s1XqkV Af/us1E6xM+SubTEzCH36y/rSzASP2UFRHL0GU5F6mkyGxYyNmzezJHZ6gqWCyVw77 RG8xSgLrnJcPQ==
I can confirm that flaysid has regressed.
I've bisected it and the problem was introduced by ... me ;)
I'll give it a closer look, but as it seems to impact only flaysid, it
shouldn't delay the 2.4 release.
a0b7a3ba7c07cbe34c5d2466009da55a0706c10f is the first bad commit
Author: Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun Jan 3 11:49:30 2021 +0100
Replace old DSP interrupts with Andreas' previous emulator code and
add of SSI interrupts.
src/falcon/dsp.c | 52 +++++-----
src/falcon/dsp_core.c | 121 ++++++++++------------
src/falcon/dsp_core.h | 56 ++++++++---
src/falcon/dsp_cpu.c | 270
src/falcon/dsp_cpu.h | 3 +-
5 files changed, 275 insertions(+), 227 deletions(-)
Le 18/06/2022 à 01:02, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
On 17.6.2022 23.46, Eero Tamminen wrote:
On 17.6.2022 17.52, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
good news, the sound problem in Falcon mode was finally fixed.
All the non-DSP demos that I had tested to have bad sound, are now OK
from start to end. I.e. the issue seems to have been fixed for good now.
I'll test some Falcon apps too, and update compatibility doc after that.
Otherwise things seem fine, but Falcon FlaySID has regressed from
Hatari v2.3.1. It freezes now when starting SID playback with the DSP
(When using YM playback it IMHO sounds odd too,
but I'm not too familiar with the songs to say for sure.)
I'll do full TOS tester run again during weekend, or very early next