Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon app tests

On 17.6.2022 23.46, Eero Tamminen wrote:
On 17.6.2022 17.52, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
good news, the sound problem in Falcon mode was finally fixed.
All the non-DSP demos that I had tested to have bad sound, are now OK from start to end. I.e. the issue seems to have been fixed for good now.

I'll test some Falcon apps too, and update compatibility doc after that.

Updated.

Otherwise things seem fine, but Falcon FlaySID has regressed from Hatari v2.3.1. It freezes now when starting SID playback with the DSP engine.

(When using YM playback it IMHO sounds odd too,
but I'm not too familiar with the songs to say for sure.)

I'll do full TOS tester run again during weekend, or very early next week.