Re: [hatari-devel] Setting TOS language / keyboard

On 4.6.2022 17.37, Eero Tamminen wrote:
On 29.5.2022 21.57, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Sun, 29 May 2022 12:30:17 +0300
What if I add separate "--country-code" option for setting TOS country
code on non-NVRAM machines?

Honestly, I don't have a real good opinion here. --country-code is maybe
cleaner, but it could also be more confusing to the user if we provide more
and more options. So maybe start with --language and see whether users
complain?

Attached are patches to get NVRAM language default from LANG, and new "--country" option to set country code for NVRAM-less machines + appropriate documentation update.

How does that look like?

Thomas, Nicolas, any comments, does it look clear enough based on the documentation?