Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon tests

Le 06/06/2022 à 22:00, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
Beams demo suffers of bugs too.

The lyrics and the texts are unsynchronised.

And the music seems to glitch after ~10 seconds.

Maybe the problem is with demos that use the DSP for the music ?

Hi

not sure it's related to DSP as nothing has changed here ; I think it's more a rounding issue since I changed the YM2149 emulation. Anyway, I will continue looking for the cause, there's no reason sound can not be as it was in 2.3.1.