Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon tests

On 6.6.2022 19.29, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 05/06/2022 à 23:10, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
I found some code from a few years back;
http://ae.dhs.nu/tmp/falcsmp.zip

I'm a noob about setting up the Falcon sound system but it does play 16 bit stereo 49170 Hz OK on my Falcon in 030 and 060 modes.
In Hatari it will get distorted sound that comes and goes.

Hi

thanks, that's just what I needed, it will be easier to fix/improve falcon sound with a "simple" program that just play sound and wait for a key.

One bug was fixed, related to the new CycInt code ; sound is now better, at least during 20 sec when using your falcsmp.tos test.

After that, it becomes noisy again, some bugs remain to be fixed :)

I can confirm that in the beginning the sound seems now OK.

In case of the "Brainstorm: Mouse" demo, sound loop is so short that one does not hear the issue any more.

In the other problematic demos one can still hear the issue after a while. In Django "Red Drops" song probably soonest.