Re: [hatari-devel] Problematic ST / STE demos in compatibility list?

On 4.6.2022 15.41, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 04/06/2022 à 14:30, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
I can't tell what it should look on real STE, we need someone to check that ; but the youtube video really looks like coming from an emulator, image is too sharp for real HW.

looking at my file where I keep traces for all problematic demos over time, I noted : "flicker in bottom border, maybe bad blitter timing alter timer B ; fixed in hatari 1.9 - 2.0". Can't tell more, maybe it was fixed in 2.0 and not noticed before.

Thanks, I'll mark it as fixed in 2.0, and rest of demos as still broken in 2.4.

Btw. Why your notes are not in the compatibility list? It's supposed to list known problematic cases, when they've been last checked and fixed...

FYI: I normally remove the problem descriptions when issue is fixed, but leave note of features needed for them to work. If earlier problem descriptions are needed later on, one can always get them from git [1].

	- Eero

[1] "gitk <file>" is easy way to browse last changes to given file.