Re: [hatari-devel] Problematic ST / STE demos in compatibility list?

Le 02/06/2022 à 00:00, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi Nicolas,

There are quite a few ST + STE demos in the compatibility list that have been marked to be problematic, but are listed as being tested last with very old Hatari version (some even with v1.1).  See:

* https://hatari.tuxfamily.org/doc/compatibility.html#ST_demos

* https://hatari.tuxfamily.org/doc/compatibility.html#STE_demos

I'm not asking (anybody) to test them now, but do you happen to remember whether any of them should
have been already fixed?

Or at least been tested with later Hatari version to still have the problem?

Hi

from a very quick look at the lists, most STF issues are related to planes being shifted in some overscan effect (often due to 'bad' overscan timings). Those cases are not handled yet in Hatari, so I think the STF list is rather up to date

Except Chaos / Pandemonium / 3D screen : it doesn't crash anymore, can't tell when it was fixed, but I think it was a long time ago.

For the STE list, I think most of the issues are related to changing video address when display is ON, which is not supported yet.