|Re: [hatari-devel] Patch to fix crash saving midi preferences on Mac|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Patch to fix crash saving midi preferences on Mac
- From: Chris Jenkins <cdpjenkins@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 11:14:31 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=i3sBomJNVUMxmpGPPYbEBdX+wfoUQh2sKyNAm6XsS9M=; b=ZbyymqQsJ47GKvc1rL6Zk/7ed/52VV8+tZsaKD55el5tmIDBRGMsZshTMl4BPqJ9Me cSuzRliM+8vDwzBVZygXj06hGjTParNOS6HvOo1rgKZfPFP+RIJBLbEqZsPq6b5NFbC0 uGLc8oqMJ7tNa2B/uXmG7D5zHuhB3++MjB3Nma4tYXywPHNQjaNosWJOXMEF67GAxS0f o8aQCjXMMakqzi8ZcYbdX7qcOY4K5aXHrvD2MP4XKKt3jHAdt3BtZG7NafFYfeuUSpi8 w9t+HnQXgkfkxSgMkANzzZ4yZNPMwi8FNLvLWHH8nBVp5tieI/9dEHsy6iLCldBQTHGv tg7Q==
(I added relevant commit IDs to commit message
and fixed indenting, as your code editor seems to have replaced some
tabs with 4 spaces.)
Thanks for fixing the indenting (and sorry for introducing it). I used VS Code, which is normally good at auto-detecting indentation style. I guess not for objc code... :-/
PS. Within last year or two I've learned Golang, which is fairly nice
mix between C and Python. While I have some reservations for the
language itself, I'm in love with its tooling.
E.g. code formatting is a builtin feature which means that one run "go
fmt" after every change / before commits, without even needing to check
the results, which is not the case with C (and Objective-C used by Mac GUI)..
And Golang tooling is lightning fast as parsing speed is one of the
design goals of the language...
I really must try golang some time. I know an increasing number of people that use it and they say good things about it.