Re: [hatari-devel] Patch to fix crash saving midi preferences on Mac

(I added relevant commit IDs to commit message
and fixed indenting, as your code editor seems to have replaced some
tabs with 4 spaces.)

Thanks for fixing the indenting (and sorry for introducing it). I used VS Code, which is normally good at auto-detecting indentation style. I guess not for objc code... :-/

PS. Within last year or two I've learned Golang, which is fairly nice
mix between C and Python. While I have some reservations for the
language itself, I'm in love with its tooling.

E.g. code formatting is a builtin feature which means that one run "go
fmt" after every change / before commits, without even needing to check
the results, which is not the case with C (and Objective-C used by Mac GUI)..

And Golang tooling is lightning fast as parsing speed is one of the
design goals of the language...

I really must try golang some time. I know an increasing number of people that use it and they say good things about it.