|Re: [hatari-devel] DSP Bootstrap ROM|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] DSP Bootstrap ROM
- From: Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 09:11:21 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=1a1hai; t=1648282286; bh=yF6dv1trNvhE5ZA3DWM3JfkULsB4UkU/hLtaxXmaVy4=; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:Date:Message-Id:To; b=YF8pIGXjTxH+1zeqdNlNqsyILfEgEk5vFFmmb65GEZM6n5TkhnVRzTMcf6MrSo2KY 7RuZtMb+2sERL84DNyqvVe712k4yIfyNEOraOtUhtRvUNbeHNMIdR5/vRDDFcAmKSA QcNXTkWZQAPLt3VOA+EVQ4qtA4eIjY/NSsqoXfxFg0whxsBgkEwee+OtLwDfdTmkS1 cj1vRF1woeuKpSdi9T5OGU//W1Fvrz1akNAErW74+tUovkI56CHkodq2He0cFTHL8H yJK6YCEyFt+j5ISJUPVYlkYKjTHRI9Ql2INa2xZhyTwBBcqAhX1iG7BDXGlOljjQEr Mqrp+0lwb1Myw==
> Am 25.03.2022 um 19:38 schrieb Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Am Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:43:46 +0200
> schrieb Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Appended is an improved version of the patch. This works for me in all cases.
>>> Am 20.09.2021 um 21:20 schrieb Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> Hello all,
>>> I am considering to implement DSP bootstrap ROM into Previous (NeXT Computer emulator) to make it more realistic. I already have a patch (appended). It seems to have a minor bug, maybe some oversight. But it already works for the most part. Are you interested in this for Hatari?
>>> Best wishes,
> Hi Andreas,
> did this ever get committed to the Previous repository? ... I can't see it
> there, but maybe I'm only looking at the wrong branch? Or did you abandon
> this idea again?
thank you for coming back to this topic. I finally abandoned the patch because it causes the DSP emulation to continuously consume host CPU power while DSP is waiting for a program.