[hatari-devel] Frontier: Elite II in TT / Falcon mode

Hello,

David's recently-introduced Frontbench [1], a benchmark based on the
intro sequence of the game Frontier: Elite II, had me running this on
different real hardware as well as under Hatari.

In contrast to the respective real machines, under Hatari's TT and
Falcon emulation most of the intro sequence runs in shades of gray only.
I've figured out this is because the game changes the palette while the
screen is being drawn. As far as I have understood from previous
discussions on this list, Hatari only supports such palette changes in
ST mode.

Should this detail about Frontier: Elite II be added to
compatibility.html? Twice, i.e., in the sections for TT and Falcon?

Regards
Christian

[1] https://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=41549