Re: [hatari-devel] Checkpoint Yanartas demo?

On 10.2.2022 23.29, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 10/02/2022 à 22:17, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
According Pouet, this is ST demo:
https://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=64736

And I have a note EmuTOS compatibility list from around 2015 (i.e. Hatari v1.9.0) that indicates it would have worked on ST.

However, with Hatari v2.3.1 and latest Git version, I can get it working only with Hatari STE emulation, not ST one.

Any ideas?

check old emails here from feb 2015, including mail from you :)

Dang, my local mails extend only to Nov 2015.

Happily Hatari archive works though:
https://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel/2015/02/

basically, it's a bug in the demo that makes it crashes on real STF HW too. Maybe a fixed version was released, I don't remember.

Thanks!

(I added it under STE in compatibility list, and moved to correct section in EmuTOS doc.)

	- Eero

PS. I went through my (smallish) ST demo collection. Only the Sync's Closure demo was broken enough with the new MFP code for me to notice it, but you've been already notified about that regression in atari-forum.