[hatari-devel] SCSI DMA Control

I've found that looking at the Hatari code is often a useful way of
understanding how real hardware works, although of course I realise that it may
not always be 100% accurate.

I have been trying to figure out why bit 7 of 0xff8715 on a real TT is set
(that's part of SCSI DMA control).  However, I couldn't find anywhere in Hatari
that sets it.  So I have 2 questions:
(1) did I miss something?
(2) even if Hatari never sets it, apparently real hardware does set it
sometimes.  Does anyone know the conditions that would set this bit?  I looked
in the TT030 Hardware Reference Manual, but all it said was that it is only set
by reads, and it is cleared by a read.

Thanks,
Roger