Re: [hatari-devel] MIDI IRQ handling bug

On 13.12.2021 11.09, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 12/12/2021 à 23:51, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Would you have any objections to me pushing attached MIDI tracing change?

that's fine with me ;

Pushed.

but this will be our 58th trace flag, we must be cautious not to reach 64 :)

If that happens (and there are no old flags that could be removed), I think we can use some extra macro trickery in log.h header to transparently resolve >64 flags to another variable at build time (= no extra overhead).