Re: [hatari-devel] Suggestion for enhanced keymap table format

Hi Eero

CKBD definitely supports it under TOS, and EmuTOS supports it too (search kb_altnum in bios\ikbd.c), maybe TOS 4.04 supports it too as I remember my sister using it to type Spanish characters whenwas studying Spanish (but can't remember if CKBD was running then, I'll check that later on my Falcon)

As you say, there are probably limitations/edge cases with keys being up or down, the same as there were in other situations with shift/alt, but in general I think there's more value having that in than out, to offer complete support of the PC's keyboard. The edge cases  where people do ALT-µ are pretty slim... And we can have a switch to just disable support for it.

What doesn't work in what I did ?

Vincent