Re: [hatari-devel] Missing DMA sector count register emulation for ACSI transfers?

Le 04/09/2021 à 17:20, Thomas Huth a écrit :
Am Wed, 1 Sep 2021 18:51:25 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
[...]
Unfortunately I don't use HD image that much, so I'd rather leave the
change to someone more familiar with this part (thomas maybe ?)

Sorry, real life is currently very stressful again, I won't have time
for Hatari during the next month(s) ... so if somebody else could have
a try, that would be very welcome.

ok, then I add it on my (ever growing) todo list, although spare time is also very limited at the moment :)