Re: [hatari-devel] Building Hatari as a flatpak package

Le 26/04/2021 à 22:49, Jacob Zimmermann a écrit :

Here is the published package:

https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.tuxfamily.hatari

Hi

I'm not a regular flatpak users, never tried an app using this system before (using appimage instead). Installing went fine, but then when I start hatari there's no file at all in my home dir "/home/npomarede".

I guess it's an isolated home dir, but is there a way to "link" it to my regular home dir and see all files there ?