Re: [hatari-devel] Building Hatari as a flatpak package

Le 14/04/2021 à 12:55, Jacob Zimmermann a écrit :
Dear Hatari developers

I have built a Flatpak package of Hatari and would like to release it through the flathub <https://flathub.org> repository so that other Linux users can benefit from the easy installation and automatic upgrades. Do you have any objection against me releasing it under the terms of the GPL? If you would prefer to release and maintain the package yourselves, I would be happy to hand it over to you of course.

Note that this does not involve adding any flatpak-related files to the upstream Hatari source; the packaging will be maintained separately. The proposed package name on flathub is org.tuxfamily.hatari.

Best regards,

Hi

unless others object, this looks fine to me.

Also I don't think we have time to maintain/release such flatpak package ourselves, so it's good if you can do it yourself.