Re: [hatari-devel] IMP chipset (in)compatibility

Eero Tamminen schrieb:

Whereas G-Loc doesn't work either with MegaST or MegaSTE.
=> Are you sure IMP is the issue with both of the games?

Yes. As I wrote in my original mail: I checked it. I tend to verify
things before stating them publicly.

Note that G-Loc (the version I linked to) does not work with TOS 2.06
(at least under Hatari and regardless of the machine type), which might
explain your observation w.r.t. to the MegaSTE.

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx