Re: [hatari-devel] IMP chipset (in)compatibility

Hi Christian,

This Team Suzuki (preview) version works fine with Hatari MegaST emulation:
http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-st-team-suzuki_30711.html

Which I think should be mentioned in the compatibility note.

And the version of Team Suzuki you linked, works also with Hatari MegaSTE emulation (which should also be noted), not just ST & STE emulation. It bus errors only with MegaST emulation.

Whereas G-Loc doesn't work either with MegaST or MegaSTE.

=> Are you sure IMP is the issue with both of the games?

	- Eero