Re: [hatari-devel] Shalll we remove deprecated features like SDL 1.2 now?

On 1/1/21 1:19 PM, Thorsten Otto wrote:
On Freitag, 1. Januar 2021 10:07:27 CET Thomas Huth wrote:
Is anybody still actively using SDL 1.2, without the possibility to
upgrade to SDL 2.0 ?

Yes, i still use SDL 1.2,  both for Hatari and ARAnyM. From my experience, SDL
2 is still quite buggy on a lot of systems, especially macOS and ARM based
devices.

Based on others' comments, things may nowadays
be different.  With which SDL versions you've
had issues, and do you have any pointers to bug
reports?

(I remember comments on hatari-devel from *many*
years ago already telling about how bad SDL1 is
on Mac, and SDL2 fixing things, so I'm a bit
surprised about your macOS comment.)

	- Eero

PS. I'm also all for removing deprecated stuff now.