Re: [hatari-devel] macOS : booting EmuTOS

Christian Zietz writes:
Francois LE COAT schrieb:
But I noticed another issue with EmuTOS 1.0.1. The Falcon030 is
booting very slowly, and the hostfs (the Macintosh drive C:) is
no longer recognized with Hatari v.2.3.1. Only A: and B: floppies
are mounted. So Hatari doesn't boot regularly with EmuTOS 1.0.1.
Only EmuTOS 1.0.0 recognize the hostfs, and boots correctly ...

If by "hostfs" you mean the GEMDOS drive, I'm sorry, but this cannot be
confirmed. See the attached screenshots of Hatari 2.3.1 (albeit on
Windows) running EmuTOS 1.0 and 1.0.1. The GEMDOS drive is recognized in
both cases. Please provide your Hatari configuration for further
investigation.

I'm running Hatari v.2.3.1:
<https://download.tuxfamily.org/hatari/2.3.1/hatari-2.3.1_osx.dmg.zip>

My iMac is 5k 27" mid-2019 hosted with macOS Mojave (10.14.6), and the
Falcon030 32MHz, 68882, MMU 14Mb only boots correctly with EmuTOS 1.0.0:

	<http://eureka.atari.org/Hatari231.png>

If I use EmuTOS 1.0.1, the hostfs (GEMDOS drive) is not recognized, and
the Falcon030 14Mb doesn't boot regularly. I'm sorry, but I'm reporting
an issue with macOS, that might not happen with Windows, for sure!

Thanks for the help of Mac users...

Best regards,

--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)