Re: [hatari-devel] macOS : FPU using EmuTOS

I downloaded and ran the latest binary snapshot of Hatari 2.3.0,
and I could configure a Falcon030 at 32MHz / EmuTOS 1.0 like in
the video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fQCcx4bdnw> So I can
confirm the patch from Jérôme Vernet works great, and the FPU
with EmuTOS is running under macOS, with the commit on repository.

Troed Sångberg writes:
My macOS build machine releases a new dmg with the latest source updates at most 5 min (I think it is) after the source has been checked in.

They're available here: https://troed.ddns.net/d/b90229b625/

regards,
Troed

Jerome Vernet wrote:
Be careful, the bug was only when running in french, not english.

You need to release a new build.

J. VERNET

Best regards,

--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)