Re: [hatari-devel] Using Hatari to debug custom version of EMUTOS

On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 23:27:55 +0000
migry <hatari@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> gary@Ubuntu:~/Software/readline-master$ ls
> -l /usr/local/lib/libreadline.*

Well, you didn't specify which version of Linux you are using, so I
conclude from your output that it isn't Debian 10 or Ubuntu 20.04.

Generally, /usr/local/ is for local software, usually stuff compiled
locally. Packages go elsewhere. On Ubuntu
20.4, e.g., /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libreadline.so.8 If you have some
custom versions of readline, I'd get rid of them and use the package
versions at least to get things up and running.

Those "*.old" files are problematic. I wonder if the linker is picking
those up. It shouldn't, but that doesn't mean it isn't.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/