Re: [hatari-devel] compilation fail

Miguel,

I am not getting errors in UaeCpu. I expect that sometime after the release of 2.3 that support for the UAE cpu will be eliminated. I thought I saw that on the mailing list at some point. With my latest compilation attempt, however, I am getting these errors:

image.png

I am convinced these are not related to the base Hatari code. It could be something changed in my macOS environment since my last compile or the fact that I have Xcode 12.2 without having macOS Big Sur (version 11) installed yet. The other possibility is something needs to be updated in the macOS interface code because Apple has changed something again. I do remember hearing a discussion on a podcast referring to some constants needing to be changed as developers were adapting their programs to be universal binaries to support the M1 architecture natively.

Bob C

"I never could get the hang of Thursdays" - Arthur Dent, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy