Re: [hatari-devel] Small bug in Hatari Falcon emulation

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 at 18:01, Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Mikro could help too if he reads this thread.
He would have helped if he knew something more. :-) The STE emulation mode has always been a mystery to me, I know it exists but never really dug into it.

Btw, source code of Backwards III, the STE "emulator" for Falcon is publicly available, I'm pretty sure it uses this mode, too. So it may reveal some additional information.

Of course, I can test anything needed on real hardware.