[hatari-devel] Hatari memory snapshot handling issues

I saved Hatari Git version memory state.

When I next start Hatari Git version with it:
	--memstate hatari.sav

Instead of loading the memory snapshot, Hatari
complains that snapshot is compatible only with
Hatari v2.3.0.

If I then do cold reset, Hatari ends with black screen and endless bus errors.

What's worse, same happens also with Hatari v2.2.0
snapshot.  Somehow that's also "only compatible
with Hatari *v2.3.0*".

I think Hatari should:

* Show correct version number for incompatible
  snapshots (and show what snapshot version is
  supported)

* Disable incompatible memory snapshot and work
  fine after cold reset