Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari video recording

Douglas Little schrieb:

> Hi Nicolas,
>

>     this is a known issue that was fixed somewhere between latest hatari
>     2.2.1 and the next version to be released soon.
>
>     the PNG error you get while converting with ffmpeg was also fixed.
>

> Oh that's great news. It seems I asked at a good time :-)

If the PNG recording is still choppy, I find that it helps to lower the
compression level to reduce the CPU load from compressing the frames:
Experiment with different levels for the "--png-level" option, where 0
is the lowest and 9 the highest compression level.

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx