[hatari-devel] [REGRESSION] Access to non-existant IDE slave crashes Hatari

I'm afraid I have a blocking point (imho) for your 2.3 release. The
attached very small program attempts to read the data register of an IDE
slave. If Hatari is configured with an IDE master device but no slave,
this crashes Hatari(!) with a NULL pointer access somewhere in
Ide_Mem_wget().

I can reproduce this with Hatari built from the current (1797e22) state
of the Git repo; both my own build and Christer's Windows build. It does
not happen with 2.2.1, and therefore must be a regression.

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx