[hatari-devel] Using Hatari to debug custom version of EMUTOS

Apologies if this is the incorrect list to post to (asking for help with Hatari). I did try to subscribe to the hatari-users list but was told that it no longer existed. Please advise if there is a suitable forum or list for getting advice with Hatari.

I am using Hatari to run EMUTOS (v1.0) in order to collect debug information about the code flow. I see that there is a debugger in Hatari, but I only slowly getting to grips with using it.

Once I know the right place to ask for help I will post again.

Thanks...

--migry