Re: [hatari-devel] Mapping

On 11/12/20 11:38 PM, Miguel Saro wrote:
If I choose the tos206fr.img ROM the mapping is modified correctly
If I choose the etos100.img ROM the mapping is not modified at all !
  bug ?

If your mapping is for French TOS Atari keyboard,
I guess you need to use French keyboard setting
also for EmuTOS.

Either select 'fr' variants of EmuTOS 192k & 256k
versions, or for the multi-language 512k version,
use Atari language setting ACC, or EmuTOS tool
for changing multilang TOS language:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/emutos/emutos/master/tools/tos-lang-change.c

additional question:
some keys have 4 symbols, how to access all 4 ?

If you mean on the host side, that depends on your
OS, keyboard & input settings...