Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing release 2.3 - status

Am Sat, 7 Nov 2020 20:17:14 +0100
schrieb Vincent Barrilliot <vincent.barrilliot@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> But about the documentation: should there be some info somewhere in
> coding.txt or some kind of roadmap about whether we should strive to
> support SDL1 or it'll be dropped soon (I'm actually after that piece
> of info)

It's mentioned at the top of doc/release-notes.txt:

 Following features are deprecated and will be removed in a future
 release:
 - Support for the SDL 1.2 library (i.e. SDL 2.x should be used instead)

I think we likely can remove the support for SDL 1 after the upcoming
release (but we have to clarify if somebody still depends on the old
version first).