Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing release 2.3 - status

I did more testing today on my keymap patch and found some issues on edge cases, which I've fixed this afternoon. I need a few more hours for testing. Anyway that's not going in the upcoming release so we're not in a rush.

But about the documentation: should there be some info somewhere in coding.txt or some kind of roadmap about whether we should strive to support SDL1 or it'll be dropped soon (I'm actually after that piece of info)

Kind regards

Vincent B.