Re: [hatari-devel] Suggested patch to fix the SDL GUI on KMS/DRM

On Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 10:22 AM Jens Guenther <dbotw@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> That would be helpful to see whether the bIsSoftwareRenderer detection
> is wrong, or whether there is another problem somewhere else.

It works on Wayland (1.18) with SDL 2.0.12 and HW rendering, but of course
not when SW rendering is enforced with "SDL_RENDER_DRIVER=software" ...

IMHO there are other performance losses when using the software renderer
than an additional "SDL_RenderClear" ... ;-)

Strange! I get better performance (better fps) when running hatari in Wayland on Pi4.