Re: [hatari-devel] Suggested patch to fix the SDL GUI on KMS/DRM

On Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 7:17 AM Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Sat, 31 Oct 2020 09:11:08 +0100
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I've now added a slightly more complex patch which only calls this
function if hardware accelerated rendering is used. So with software
rendering, we can still spare these cycles, and with hardware rendering
it should not matter too much from a performance point of view anyway,
so we should be on the safe side here now.

It's still a bit buggy. Pressing the buttons in the menu doesn't work properly. It seems to me it's missing a redraw or something like that.