Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon demos tests : part 1

Hi guys,
Care to test my previous demo?
http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=78884

Regards
Sqward

On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 at 23:39, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On 10/27/20 11:54 PM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> On 10/27/20 11:22 PM, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
>> Strange. I've bissected it from V2.2.0 and none of the bissected
>> versions worked.
>>
>> I've also recompiled the 2.2.0 and it does 4 bombs too.
>>
>> Did you verify that the 2.2.0 worked ?
>
> I'm using Hatari v2.2.0 from Debian package, I didn't build it myself.

I was testing it with latest EmuTOS snapshot
supporting DSP XBIOS calls (as EmuTOS starts much
faster than TOS4), but with that, the demo works
also with latest Hatari Git version, as long as
one enables MMU.

I'm pretty sure I yesterday was able to run it
also with TOS4 when using Hatari v2.2.0, but
at least today it doesn't work.

This is now a third program that seems to work only with EmuTOS...

> I'll try building it from sources.

I found above after doing full bisecting from
v2.2.0 to Git head.  Sigh.

Somewhere between v2.2.0 and Feb 2020 it started
requiring MMU.

        - Eero