[hatari-devel] DSP and debugger - suggested enhancement

I've been using the DSP debugger recently, mostly to display and disassemble
DSP memory.  It's been very useful when testing the recently-added EmuTOS DSP
support, so many thanks to Hatari for supporting this!

However I noticed that there doesn't seem to be a way to alter DSP memory from
the debugger.  There are a couple of times recently when I would have found
that useful.  But you should know that after I finish my current round of
testing, I'll probably never use the DSP debugger again, so I cannot claim this
is an important feature :-).  And there is certainly no requirement for changes
before the release.

Roger