Re: [hatari-devel] Fast-boot option and SCSI

On 10/4/20 8:44 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Sat, 3 Oct 2020 02:18:51 +0300
On 9/28/20 12:51 PM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
On 9/27/20 10:40 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Thanks, I've dropped that part.  I'll do a bit
more testing and push rest of the fixes.

I had a bug in the code and had misunderstood
another potential issue (Hatari's handling of
drive count actually papered over SCSI uninit
issue).

Attached is new patch, with quite a few changes.

I thought it best to split SCSI init/uninit from
ACSI init/uninit.  Comments?

Patch looks reasonable at a quick glance. I think it's the right way to
go, so please commit it.

Pushed.  Thanks!

(I'll test it a bit more before release with
"dummy" SCSI drives, but it would be good if
people can test SCSI HD images with copies of
some real content too. :-))