|Re: [hatari-devel] Question on docs building|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Question on docs building
- From: benoît tuduri <benoit.tuduri@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 15:14:11 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=z33M7yRN2gVD6aXYddSqgOddw34AKDSYAa3/90wC+v8=; b=greKHfaJH9PodTx7i3o0y9+5JFXOa7a8DO5P+Xvz236HY5NVjU5cwp1gem3zRxkyz8 0oTtdSTNgoRsZ9hPY/FReeePm92JEamaOEBfs8OTt/wDbOu1NVFWIHtdv98E1U1UJ4y9 9iXp3JQ+88sD93gJLIHAWicsIW9TvpC9ni1xX87Vndvh9mUygnZJjRRvEX9XUXSQrGAA 9IDHQUrufA+Buek9wl3CWvVAHUaKq1YsYfIQ2HwxttMWeLt9J6LhBBO8GOintkQjNhn/ 0LLjgEMaNI0B/sflie2bwRfLXDflVMVeVLpZGSMGaKdD/fn2CvFvpCSdmItmDHzTXCMk ToEg==
I understand, and you allowed me to point out a detail I hadn't quite
gotten right. As you say, it doesn't change all the time and the need
is minimal. And right now it's more than enough.
Le dim. 17 mai 2020 à 14:10, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
> Am 17. Mai 2020 12:31:20 MESZ schrieb "benoît tuduri" <benoit.tuduri@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> First, I'm apologize if this is the wrong place to ask that question.
>> I'd like to know how you write documentation like the manual... on the hand?
>> If so, wouldn't you like to have a format that is easier to maintain
>> like with asciidoc tools, etc?
>> Which one would you use if you had to choose one?
> The manual is handcrafted HTML indeed.
> It's very simple HTML, so at least I did not feel the need yet to change it. The only advantage that I could see right now, is that we might be able to generate the man page and the corresponding sections in the manual.html from the same source. But since the CLI options hardly change, I'm not sure whether it's worth the effort just because of this?