|Re: [hatari-devel] EmuTOS version number display|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] EmuTOS version number display
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 16:45:10 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1588689911; bh=i9LeYjhW70SK36GyAXvDmbkUeZgzyGZkrfklIxPPxj4=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=TA+xKrVhYKeF6cGZ/TnfLoxGtwa5gYbqxrcNyQNO/1bm4g7X/SQN0p2H3084T8xo8 /O1PsLB6Yz0HL3Yq+kzTxcV0IfxHEDoeIztEmHRhtQWl5INZnQNivR38Jd1qZWjY5U XAMd5jXZbn2gv3gvm+eDxiHPvxTXtfcR6AhsyY3Yw/MtCRNsSlMXMmlEWV6MsWHNsn IEMZ8iGGc64POr/FnBWksult5NNqVUXiLenRRjHvJN1Odcf3LHK9VCkJqAYJMmcYao pM1yd26n9zhirTjeeZI2QuaosrbMBR4P18dU9Tpc11Iya4ggCUqW3/nc8O2xzf+9+E SKZgbXfqETYgQ==
Am Sun, 3 May 2020 13:31:09 +0200
schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 02/05/2020 at 09:36, Thomas Huth wrote:
> >> It would be nice if Hatari could display this version number at the
> >> bottom of the Hatari window, in the same way that it displays the
> >> Atari TOS version number.
> > Thanks for the hint, I've implemented this now:
> Oh, great! Thanks for this, Thomas.
> But I see that you used the version numbers, and ignored the
> "unofficial" flag. Easy fix would be to add a simple "+" after the
> last number in that case, that would make sense.
Done. I've went for the "+" instead of the date string, since that is a
little bit shorter and the space in the status bar is sometimes very