Re: [hatari-devel] My cross-compiling experience

Thorsten Otto schrieb:

> Or maybe debian is just using older versions of SDL2 and/or cmake?
> That's quite common there, they usually only upgrade packages in newer
> distributions.

As I've written before, there is no pre-packaged SDL or SDL2 for
*Windows* (mingw toolchain) available for Debian -- at least not from
the standard package repository. I'm using the official devel package
for mingw from https://www.libsdl.org/download-2.0.php.

Although I'm repeating myself here: Pointing SDL2DIR to its installation
directory and fixing Toolchain-mingw32-win64_64.cmake made it work. I
just had to find that out. E.g., it wasn't clear to me that you may need
to edit Toolchain-mingw32-win64_64.cmake until I read this comment:
<https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/tree/cmake/Toolchain-mingw32-win64_64.cmake#n7>

Regards
Christian
--