Re: [hatari-devel] Open Hatari in big window

On 4/18/20 5:41 AM, David Savinkoff wrote:
----- On Apr 17, 2020, at 12:54 PM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Hi.  There are some ST/STE settings that I have found to work so well
for me, that I would hope that they would always be possible in Hatari.
I read your response to my earlier concern and I just wanted to be clear.

I have a slow old computer and this works great:

--max-width 416
--max-height 312
--fullscreen true
--statusbar false
--drive-led false
--sound 48000
--sound-buffer-size 10
--sound-sync true

Scaling patches don't change anything in how these
options work.

Only change is for the --zoom option, and only
when Hatari is compiled with SDL2.

I've now pushed the changes to the repo, so you
can easily try it out.