Re: [hatari-devel] Open Hatari in big window

----- On Apr 17, 2020, at 12:54 PM, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> > Please mention that it is possible to prevent the automatic doubling by
> > specifying smaller values with --max-width and --max-height.

> I've added:
> ------------
> To get SDL1 "-z 1" behavior with SDL2, use "--zoom 1 --max-width 416
> --max-height 276" (if you don't need borders, 320x200 size is enough).
> Disabling low resolution doubling like this is not recommended for
> Falcon emulation because TOS v4 bootup and some demos switch resolutions
> frequently.
> ------------
> - Eero

Hi.  There are some ST/STE settings that I have found to work so well
for me, that I would hope that they would always be possible in Hatari.
I read your response to my earlier concern and I just wanted to be clear.

I have a slow old computer and this works great:

--max-width 416
--max-height 312
--fullscreen true
--statusbar false