[hatari-devel] New debugger info sub-commands

I pushed preliminary versions of following
debugger "info" sub commands:
- acia
- dmasnd
- ikbd
- mfp
- nvram
- rtc
- scc

With these, I think all relevant emulated parts in
Hatari have "info" commands except for FDC, ACSI,
SCSI and IDE.

TAB completion works for these "info" sub commands so they're easy to test.

Several of the related source files I have touched
never before, so I'm not sure whether I'm showing
correctly all the relevant information.

=> If you see anything that should be added /
   removed / fixed, please mail.

(New info sub-commands are just showing content of
a structure used in given source file, or contents
for IO registers documented (very well by Nicolas)
in the file.)