Re: [hatari-devel] Big update to cpu emulation pushed to main repo

Am Sun, 23 Feb 2020 09:34:47 +0100
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi
>
> the problem is that cpummu030.c depends on cputbl.h, but this file is
> dynamically generated by gencpu.
>
> It seems your makefile is trying to compile cpummu030.c first when
> cputbl.h doesn't exist yet.
>
> Does the file cputbl.h exists in the cpu/ dir for you ?

marndt@silentbox:~/Projects/external/hatari$ find . -name "cput*.*"
../build/src/cpu/cputbl.h

where "build" is my out-of-source build tree generated with cmake.
So I would assume, it was generated correctly.
Getting to 14% took 10mins or so, the CPU generator was definitely
doing something here.

Matthias

--
http://final-memory.org/