Re: [hatari-devel] Big update to cpu emulation pushed to main repo

Am Sat, 22 Feb 2020 23:14:57 +0100
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi
>
> this is strange, "cputbl.h" exists since a long time and it is
> already included in cpuemu_xx.c files (cputbl.h is auto generated by
> gencpu).
>
> The include was just added into cpummu030.c, but as it's the same
> path as in cpuemu_xx.c, it should work.
>
> Did you try a "make clean" before runnning "./configure" ?
>
> Nicolas

I threw my complete build/ directory away, something I always do when
updating the complete Hatari source tree on ony harddisk from git.

So that should be clean, i only provided a different installation prefix
to cmake compared to the defaults.

Matthias

--
http://final-memory.org/