Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE CPU core cycle-exact option impact for 68000

Am Fri, 17 Jan 2020 19:18:20 +0100
schrieb Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx>:

> Thorsten Otto schrieb:
>
> > Thanks for the hint, but turning that option on or off does not
> > change anything. I still get 30 loops when cycle-exact is on.
>
> Check that you don't load any AUTO folder programs or ACCs. They could
> be eating CPU cycles. Also check (e.g. via "git status" or by using a
> snapshot from SF) that your EmuTOS build does not contain any debug
> code added by you.
>
> Other than that I have to leave it to the Hatari developers to figure
> out why things are running more slowly under Hatari for you than for
> me or than on real HW.

You might also want to disable the "Patch Timer-D" and the "Boot
faster" option in the "System" dialog. It's unlikely that they cause a
difference here, but in case of weird behavior, it's always worth a
try.