[hatari-devel] WinUAE CPU core cycle-exact option impact for 68000

I'd like to clarify in the Hatari manual what
the impact of cycle-exact option is for 68000.

I see that Hatari's cycle-exact option enables
both CPU and memory cycle-exact options from
the WinUAE CPU core.

WinUAE CPU core uses different functions for
instruction and exception handling when cycle-
exact is enabled, but what's the actual impact
of those for the speed of the emulated code?

	- Eero

(For 68030+, impact of cache dwarfs anything else,
and programs are less cycle-accuracy dependent,
so there those details aren't needed so much I
think.)