Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE CPU core cycle-exact option impact for 68000

Thorsten Otto schrieb:

> Thanks for the hint, but turning that option on or off does not change
> anything. I still get 30 loops when cycle-exact is on.

Check that you don't load any AUTO folder programs or ACCs. They could
be eating CPU cycles. Also check (e.g. via "git status" or by using a
snapshot from SF) that your EmuTOS build does not contain any debug code
added by you.

Other than that I have to leave it to the Hatari developers to figure
out why things are running more slowly under Hatari for you than for me
or than on real HW.

Regards
Christian
--